Sunday, October 12, 2008

Cravings and a great time of year!


I have to say that around 12 weeks I really started to feel a slight craving and if you have seen the commercial where there is a big "A" over people's heads, then you know that I am talking about "I'm thinking Arby's." I got myself a beef and cheddar with some Arby's sauce and Horsey sauce on the side. That was one of the best sandwiches I have had in a while. Since then, mostly my cravings have been things like pizza, mexican food (mostly I eat chips and salsa with beans and cheese), moon pies. I am not a big chocolate fan. As a matter of fact, I rarely eat chocolate, but I have to admit that it has become one of my new things. I probably eat it at least once a week. I dont have to have it, but it sure makes a bad day turn nice. Ice cream has been another thing that I really like. Well, with all this being said, I cannot wait to go to the fair and have some food. This has got to be the best time of year to be pregnant as I get to go to the fair and eat like a crazy woman, then Thanksgiving I get to enjoy the yummy turkey and dressing and those marvelous pies. My birthday comes after that in the beginning of December. Then there is Christmas where we can enjoy Jesus' birthday and all the pretty decorations and lights. I love giving out the presents and watching how happy all the kids get. Then, it is the triplets, Jarrett's birthday. and Aunt Donna's birthday and FINALLY time for our little Emma to arrive! I just cant wait.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I have to say, I haven't really wanted pizza at all...until I saw that dang picture! haha. It's my favorite time of year too...I just can't wait!