Sunday, October 12, 2008

My First Baby Shower!!!


Well ladies, I smell presents!! I am so excited! I found out from my cousin and aunt who are throwing me a baby shower that the date has been set. My first baby shower is for November 9th! Isnt that just exciting? I am also having one on December 5th (day before my birthday) but that one is just work related and then having another one in January by some of my best friends. Little Emma is already spoiled rotten and she isnt even here yet! Thank you to everyone for putting all the hard work and effort into this. Emma and I greatly appreciate it! We could not ask for a better family and group of friends.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

yay! go showers! =] I'm having just one, with both our families and all my friends combined, and I can't wait!

Amanda Ledford said...

I noticed you picked a travel system! We love the same one! :-) What are you doing for a pack n play, swing, and highchair?