Hasnt everyone heard that saying before? While I am very thrilled that God has blessed us with a beautiful (because I know she will be) little girl, I have to say "Thank heaven for having a great brother!" My brother, Jarrett, is just awesome. He always calls and asks me if I am doing ok or if I need anything (even when I wasnt pregnant). He is going to be a great husband to some lucky girl one day- lets hope that is a looong time from now. He needs to just concentrate on being uncle Jarrett right now. Well, this weekend I really wanted something carbonated and even more so I wanted some Pepsi. Now, for those of you who have been really following my pregnancy, you know that I have had no caffeine this entire pregnancy (besides small portions of chocolate here and there but you have to eat 10 king size chocolate bars to be equivalent to one can of coke). I HAD to have this Pepsi, so I decided I could have one that was caffeine free. Well, Jarrett made sure to go to a store that had them cold and ready to go and brought it to me! What a sweetheart. He brought me 3, 20 oz drinks and I have already finished 1 and a 1/2!! I cant wait until Emma gets to meet him. He is so wonderful with children and it will be so amazing to watch my younger brother interact with her.
1 comment:
Oh my gosh, what a sweetheart he is. Seriously, that is really nice of him. Now I want a Pepsi :)
Post a Comment