So, Jerry and I had a wonderful weekend! Friday night we went to Target and bought this baby monitor that you are supposed to be able to put against your belly and then can hear the babies heartbeat, hiccups and movement. Technically, you arent supposed to begin using it until 21 weeks, so we do have another week to go. Needless to say, we tried it and couldnt hear anything, but were able to find my heartbeat. After that we went to PetSmart and got some new fish for our 55 gallon tank and also got Belle a new ball. She was so excited and really liked that it bounces so high.
Saturday, we spent the day watching college football and cleaning the house. We got the carpet cleaned and I got lots of different drawers cleaned out. We also got the window in the nursery measured so that we can get the tint to cool down the room for the baby. I was excited that East Carolina won the game since Clemson won (boo!) and we lost our Thursday night game to Vandy?! Jerry's quote was the weekend was " How on earth can we lose to Vandy two years in a row??!!" Georgia is not going to be an easy game, so I feel like this is going to be a tough season for us. If you are a Gamecock fan, you are used to that kind of season though. Saturday night, Michelle and I went to Target and got some fall scented candles and began looking at different scrapbooking ideas.
Jerry and I went swimming today and finished up with cleaning the house. It is nice to have everything cleaned. Hopefully next weekend we will be able to tackle organizing the laundry room.
Movie Review: You, Me & Tuscany
4 months ago














No comments:
Post a Comment