Wednesday, September 10, 2008

It's a GIRL!!

Well, after tossing and turning all night last night and not getting much sleep at all, I woke up this morning feeling like a kid at Christmas! I was supposed to have the day off as I planned all of my visits for other days during the week to make sure that I could devote the entire day to the baby :) Jerry and I met at the doctors office and had to wait for a while due to an emergency visit that was put into our time slot. Anyway, we were anxiously awaiting finding "the goods" and the sonographer said, "Ok, here is the money shot." I sat up a bit so that I could see a little better because in case you havent had an ultrasound, lying flat on your back and turning to the side to see the most precious thing in your life is not an easy thing to do. Since we had waited 20 weeks to see this little area, I wanted to get a real look at it. Ladies and gentleman, we have a GIRL. I am still in shock because I seriously thought it was a boy. Jerry knew all along that it was a girl and even said to me "I told you so." Haha. Here is a picture of the happy couple.



So the rest of the day, we have both been on cloud nine and enjoyed a dinner together chatting about what our future dinners will be like with a baby there with us. On the way home from dinner, we saw a beautiful rainbow in front of some pink clouds. It was just amazing. I made an attempt at taking pictures of it, but by the time we got home, I couldnt find the rainbow, so I took some pictures of the clouds instead.

I havent taken photos of the ultrasound pictures because they are in a frame in my home, but I have updated other belly shots....its not a big belly, but it is growing :)

And one more belly shot.

3 comments:

Amanda Ledford said...

I cannot even begin to tell you how excited I am for you! It seems just like the other day we found out she was on her way and now you are half way done! Once you get the u/s pics on here, I am expecting some belly shots!

Amanda Ledford said...

YAY!!!!! Belly pics!!!! I am so proud of you for posting pics! Haha! :)

LuLu said...

I am so excited for you hun!!! I think I will be like you and not able to sleep the night before our big u/s. So, any name ideas??