Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Rainy Days

Well, it has been quite a while. We have been back from our fabulous vacation for about three weeks now and going non-stop since. Due to being so busy, I have been slack in posting on my blog. The past couple of days it has really been raining. I mean like the roads are almost flooded type of rain. There is another tropcial storm that may be coming through, so hopefully it doesnt turn into a hurricane.

Today was Jarretts first day back at school (college). I cant wait to find out how it went for him. I hope that all goes well and he does really well this year. We took this photo over the beginning of summer.


The first Carolina football game is right around the corner! I just cant believe that football season is already here and Jerry and I are so pumped to get the baby started right, as a true gamecock! Here is the onesie that I got for the little one when I first got my BFP...this was how I told Jerry.


I have been looking for foods that are high in fiber. If you know of any, please comment them to me! Thanks for the help with this.

I will be posting soon some updates on the vacation so that everyone can see all the fun and exciting excursions that we went on and all the beautiful places that we were able to see :) Hopefully this will be up within the next month...like I said, I am slack.

No comments: