Friday, September 19, 2008

Busy Weekend!

Hello everyone! Do you feel that cool breeze in the air? I love it! My favorite time of year is when the seasons change and Fall is on it's way. Being born and raised in SC I am aware that we will have some cool mornings, HOT days and cool evenings for a while until Fall finally sets in, but it is still nice to have that change in weather. The heat has really been getting to me.

I love Fridays. I use them as my paperwork days, but today is pretty full, so lots of work to do. This weekend the Greek festival is here. Jerry and I (and of course the baby) are planning on going to get a bite to eat this evening. Also, this weekend is Beta Delta's 80th Anniversary and Olivia's birthday party!





I forgot to mention that USC plays Wofford as well. I love it when they play Wofford because their mascot is a boston terrier and I get to watch the little guy walk around during down times of the game. Needless to say, I have quite a busy weekend planned. I am excited to reunite with some of my sisters for the sisterhood brunch on Sunday. Olivia is having a gymnastics party so that should be pretty exciting and the food at the Greek festival is always yummy! Let's see how things go this weekend and I will be posting updates!

3 comments:

Amanda Ledford said...

We are going to have a busy weekend too. We are going to the ILs tonight or tomorrow and then to the UT/FL game! I am excited!

LuLu said...

I am getting really excited about fall too, it's cooling down here as well and it is a welcome change. Sounds like a fun weekend! Can't wait to see some belly pics from you, I'm so glad you have been good about taking them. I will write myself notes to remember!

Vanessa said...

Congratulations on your little girl! Michelle keeps me posted on you and Bridget - I'm so excited for you! Little girls are so much fun! I'm glad to have found your blog!