Monday, September 15, 2008

New Clothes!

Well, I decided to post some pics of the new stuff that our little girl has received so far. My mom and my aunt Lisa decided to go shopping once they found out what we were having. These were some of the cute things that they picked out! Arent they just lovely.



Here are the cute little winter onesies that I received from my great friend and BFP buddy, Amanda. I teared up when I got these in the mail. Jerry just laughed and said "It is amazing that our baby is going to fit into those little things."


Jarrett went on a trip to Disney World and his has new little niece on his mind. At the time, he did not know if it was a boy or girl, so I got this blue outfit from him. Isnt it so cute!? Amanda also got me the "Apple of Mommy's Eye" onesie.


Thanks again for such great gifts everyone!!

The families that I work with are starting to notice that I am getting a belly. It is so exciting each time someone comments on it and reminds me again that we are getting closer and closer to getting to hold our little one :)

1 comment:

Amanda Ledford said...

I am getting excited for little Emma to come! I am seriously going to have to take a trip to SC! :-)