Tuesday, September 23, 2008

90210!

So, when I was a "teeny bopper" as the older people like to call younger, high school aged kids, I used to be obsessed with 90210. Actually, my best friend Bridget was just as into it as I was. Both of us would come home from school and go to her house and eat snacks and watch 90210. Then once we were in college, we would watch it and actually have 90210 night, that believe it or not, got me through some of my tough days of college. Here is a picture of Bridget and I when she was a few months pregnant. This was before our little one was even thought of.



That is why when I heard that 90210 was going to be on air again- the new version of it bringing back old characters like Brenda and Kelly and even the Peach Pit, I was SUPER excited. Bridget told me that she was watching it and really into it and that it had gotten great reviews. So, who else is with me? Who is excited to be watching 90210 again?

1 comment:

Amanda Ledford said...

I am LOVING some new 90210! I am glad to see someone else my age is excited about it! Ha!