Jerry and I really enjoy spending time on the front porch sitting in our rocking chairs. And since he told me that he wanted to grow old with me and rock in our rocking chairs on the front porch long before we even got engaged, it is only fitting. So, tonight we sat out on the front porch and talked a bit about our future child. He swears that it is a girl and I am still thinking boy. I just cant wait to find out. I keep wanting to know if it will get my eyes and his nose. Or if it will get my cheeks or his. I guess we both have cute cheeks, so either way we go the baby will just be gorgeous. Only about two more doctor visits before we find out what we are having! I cant believe that this pregnancy is going so fast. Time flies when you are having fun :)
No comments:
Post a Comment