Saturday, July 19, 2008

It is almost Cruise time!!

Well, it is almost time for our cruise. Jerry and I are getting so excited. It should be tons of fun. We are going to four different places, so we should stay pretty busy. In Puerto Rico, we are going to try and visit the Bacardi Rum Factory/ Museum. I am really excited about that. I am not sure of the other excursions that we are going to do, but this year I cant be quite as adventurous as I have been in the past since I am expecting. Later today, I am going to go bathing suit searching. I cant believe that our trip is inching closer and closer. I cant wait to be on a pretty beach and cruising along calm waters. Look out Bahamas, St. Thomas, Puerto Rico and Turks and Caicos, here we come!!! If you can think of any good places to find cutesy bathing suits, please let me know. I am going to the mall, Target and Old Navy today. Wish me luck. Also, I am going to see if I can find any cute tops for the trip. Here is the dress that I got for the cruise. Jerry really liked it, so I guess that counts for something :)




1 comment:

Amanda Ledford said...

I love the dress!!!!! Super cute!!!!