Sunday, July 27, 2008

Happy Birthday!!

Wow, what a busy weekend! Friday started things out with my cousin Davey's birthday. He is the big 30! Ladonna, my other cousin and Davey's sister, celebrated her birthday today and so did my little cousin Jesse. He turned 1 year old! Ladonna and I celebrated her birthday on Friday. After getting my hair cut and eyebrows waxed, we met for a pedicure and some shopping. It was nice shopping with her because she was helping me to find shirts that are great for our cruise and just everyday living. I wanted to find some stuff that wasnt necessarily maternity but bigger than what I currently own. What a huge success. The pedicures turned out very nice :) Here is a picture of Ladonna and I at one of my favorite places to eat, San Jose!



On Saturday, Jerry had to work and for whatever reason I was extremely tired and tried resting. You are supposed to get some energy in your 2nd trimester, but for some reason I have begun to get more tired lately than I have been. I took a nap and then got up to do some more shopping. I found a cute bathing suit, finally! I got one that is maternity and one that is not. The one that isnt actually comes up pretty high so I dont feel uncomfortable with my new addition up top. Thank goodness!

On Sunday, I went to Jesse's birthday party and got to see lots of family. Happy 1st birthday, Jesse!!

No comments: