
So, do you ever just feel sad for half the day and then happy the other part? I know that my hormones are mostly what is going on with me and that is fine because I wanted to be pregnant and will take whatever I have to in order of making this whole thing work out. In order of getting over the hormonal change this weekend, I have spent most of my days watching movies and vegging out on the couch. It has been nice to relax because I am in desperate need of a vacation. I found this cute little quote and wanted to post it. Back to work tomorrow, yuck. Oh well, the start of more days to countdown to our vacation. I am currently in search of a new bathing suit so that I can have at least two for our trip. Normally, since I am queen of bathing suits, I have about 7 for our vacations. This year is a little different and since my body is a little different in shape even though I havent gained a pound, 2 should be enough. There are many other things that I will need to buy too, like bigger shirts for example, so 2 it is. Until next time...














No comments:
Post a Comment