Who knew I would go on a blogging hiatus for a few months. Well, you guessed it. Life got crazy once again.
A few weeks ago, I was going about my normal day-to-day work. I got the girls up and dressed and ready for preschool and Mimi & Papa's house. I poured my cup of coffee. I grabbed my things and we headed out the door. I dropped Emma Kate off at preschool and drove about 3 hours away for work. There are days when that is just what I had to do.
Then, I got the dreaded phone call. My division at work had been completed eliminated. That's right. Gone. I no longer had a job. There were many emotions running through my head. What in the world? After seven years of commitment? Seriously?
I couldnt stop crying for about three days. I dont even know where that came from because I am not a big crying type of person. Then, I decided I was going to get my big girl panties on, spruce up the resume and spend some quality time with my babies!
I did just that. And, boy, it was nice!
I start a new job on Monday. Wish me luck!
Movie Review: You, Me & Tuscany
4 months ago















No comments:
Post a Comment