Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Sifting Through The Bad

For our light and monetary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. - 2 Corinthians 4:17


Some days are definitely harder than others when you are grieving.  I was reading my devotional this morning and it said, "I have planted Peace in the garden of your heart, where I live;  but there are weeds growing there too: pride, worry, selfishness, unbelief.  I am the Gardener, and I am working to rid your heart of those weeds."


It really spoke to me.  It is so easy to feel sorry for yourself and mope around.  What is the point though?  I am taking this time to focus on my babies and the life that God has given me.  I am going to use my last bit of strength and do what I know my father on earth would have wanted me to do and what my Father in heaven wants me to do too.

We have started redoing the playroom/ office.  I have to say that it has been a BIG chore.  There is stuff in that room from all of the years of my life and a mixture of work and little girly toys.  Put all of that together and it was one mess!  We are going to paint, change things up and really make it a more enjoyable environment.  I am going to show pictures soon, so stay tuned!

In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight - Proverbs 3:6

 

 

No comments: