I finally ordered my Erin Condren planner. To say that I was excited about it is an understatement. It is a bit expensive, but the quality of the planner is so nice it is worth it! The nerd in me and lover of office supplies was just thrilled to pieces to get this planner in my hands. You get to personalize it and can add pictures to it. I added pens and notepads. Every day, I would go outside to see if Fed Ex had dropped off my package. You can imagine how thrilled I was on Saturday when I opened the door and saw this sitting on the front porch!!
Once I opened it up, it was neatly organized with a thank-you "card." There was also a business card with all of
Erin Condren's info.
The pens are really neat and the notepads match the planner perfectly. If you are looking for a nice planner, maybe this is something you should put on your Christmas list!
There was a small error with my order, but the customer service staff was very nice and have corrected my order. What nice people! I cannot wait to make my next order!
(
I did not get paid for writing about this product. This was all based on my personal opinion)
1 comment:
thanks for the sweet blog post and we're thrilled that you love your planner! enjoy!
Post a Comment