Well, our sweet baby is going to be one in just two weeks. I cannot believe it. I am sad to see our youngest growing so quickly, but it has been so nice to see all the differences in our two children. Although it is a bitter-sweet moment, I will have to say that I have really enjoyed planning this birthday party!
We are going with a Minnie Mouse theme (since she is our mini one, ha!). Take a look at the invitation.
I cant wait to keep going with all the decorations! It will be fun to blog about this birthday party!
Jeremiah 1:5 - "Before I shaped you in the womb, I knew all about you. Before you saw the light of day, I had holy plans for you: A prophet to the nations - that's what I had in mind for you."
Movie Review: You, Me & Tuscany
4 months ago














No comments:
Post a Comment