Last weeks running schedule was a little more tough. I think that part of me had such a hard time because I was sick. There has been this horrible, runny nose, congestion, sore throat, coughing thing going around. Both girls had it and, of course, mommy had it too. I could barely breathe through my nose, so running was harder.
Week 6 Day 1: Warm Up 5 min, Run 9 min, walk 3 min and Run 9 min with a 5 minute cool down.
I stayed on this day all week because I was having such a hard time. I am going to try that one more time and then the next day will move on to my first 20 minute run!!
I have lost 2 pounds, so hopefully with weight watchers and running, I am getting closer to my goal weight.
The race is October 20th! I can do this!!
Movie Review: You, Me & Tuscany
4 months ago














No comments:
Post a Comment