Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Randomness

Well, I have been doing the "Prayer" devotional from She Reads Truth. This time, there have only been bible verses and a link up on the website to get involved in conversations. I have found this helpful. I think that there are often times when I will read someone else's opinion of a bible verse and just leave it at that. This time, I am forced to figure out what it means for myself and do a little more "research" in the word. I have found this helpful.



Two weeks ago, I decided that Emelia has started to get a bit too "talkative" in church. When Emma Kate was a baby, I waited until she turned 12 months before I put her in the nursery. I was going to do this with Emelia as well, but I was starting to lose focus in the church and that was not good. I left her in the nursery two weeks ago and she did great. There is another baby in the room that cries a lot and that sometimes scares her, but other than that, she has really transitioned well. I am so proud of her!


While my in-laws have been on vacation, the girls have been staying with my aunt. I am lucky to have family members who are able to watch them and provide for them while I am working and give them a loving environment. I pray that this will help to make them more well rounded being able to stay with other people and give them a huge sense of love from family members. I want them to have an understanding of a strong family and what real love is about.



I have pictures to post, but I havent put them on my computer yet and I wanted to make sure that I kept up with what has been on my mind. I hope you are staying cool in this HOT summer we are having!



No comments: