Thursday, June 21, 2012

Happy Birthday, Nonnie!

Today is my moms birthday. I really wanted to take her to dinner today, but my brother has a crazy work schedule, so we are saving our fun time for the weekend. I do believe that dinner and shopping are in store for us and I am more than excited!






My mom's name is Bonnie. My cousin (who I call my niece) couldn't say Bonnie and started calling her Nonnie, so now my girls call her Nonnie as well. It makes me smile because it is pretty cute.




My mom is so talented and creative. I hope that I can make her birthday as much fun as she makes mine! Now, tonight, we get to watch the gamecocks play in the CWS (College World Series). You think we can pull a 3Peat? Make it a great birthday present, gamecocks!


Happy Birthday, mama!! Love you!




No comments: