Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Hope

The last few weeks of my pregnancy, I was so uncomfortable, but I was so happy to start a life with a new beginning all over again. I was looking so forward to meeting our sweet Emelia for the first time and watching her grow and learn. It's funny to me how we have all these plans for our life only to be reminded that it is not our plan, but God's plan. He quickly reminded me of that. Although there have been some very hard times the past few months with having a very sick little baby and a sick small child and losing my nana, life still goes on and I am pushing forward.






Due to Emelia's case being so severe, we still have not ventured out into the world except if she stays in the car with someone. We go on February 13th (and I took the entire day off) to get her second round of shots....her 4 MONTH shots?! Where has time gone? Anyway, we are going to also have a "public party" to take her out and see how things go. If she doesnt get sick again, then we are in the clear. I am so looking forward to it. I am ready to show off my baby! I am ready for people to really meet her and visit with her and get a chance to see how sweet she is and how much of a happy, smiley baby she is!





I am also SO ready to be back in church. I miss it dearly. Emelia has never been and that means we have not been back in almost 4 months! It has been entirely too long. I have been praying like crazy lately and hoping to find more quiet time. I want to read the entire bible. I decided that since I have started this a few times and have not completed the task, I am going to go about it a different way. I have always wanted to read Revelation, so I am starting there. May be odd, but its my way and it makes me excited. When do you have your quiet time? How did you manage to work that into your life (I realize it is more important that most everything else) with small children and a full time job (aside from being wife and mommy and follower of Christ)? My girls seem to always be on opposite schedules like they are in these pictures or they want everything at the same time, ha!

Romans 12:12 Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer.





No comments: