On Sunday, the day before Halloween, we went to a Trunk or Treat at our church. It was really cute and a lot of fun. It was a challenge trying to keep Emelia happy while in her stroller, but we managed. Thank goodness my mom and aunt went with us to help out! Emma Kate found one of her friends, Carter, while we were there. It was nice for mommy to catch up with friends from Women's Group to let them know how things had been going so far.
Emma Kate went on her first hay ride and she loved it. She was the cutest Tinker Belle I have ever seen and little Emelia was a "Carolina Girl" in her gamecock onesie and her tutu that my mom made. They were both so sweet!
On Halloween night, we went to a Trunk or Treat at my best friends church with her two little girls. Emma Kate had a blast walking around with the girls while mommy and daddy were able to see adults and push Emelia around in the stroller to keep her warm (she was almost sweating when I took her out of the stroller because I didnt want her to get sick).
Dont you just love little baby feet. I do! I kiss these sweet toes all the time. When Emelia is in the middle of one of her fits, I try and make her feel loved and secure and just kiss those sweet feet! As much fussing as there is going on in our life right now, it sure is hard to tell from these two sweet faces!
We are loving life! Thanks for checking in on us! :)














No comments:
Post a Comment