Saturday, July 2, 2011

25 weeks!

This pregnancy really seems to be moving along. We have been working really hard to get the nursery ready. We havent exactly started on the "nursery" part of it as I have been decluttering all the junk that has been compiled into that room over the past 6 years. As I type six years, I realize how soon it will be that Jerry and I were married 6 years ago and we had built our house and moved in. I just cant believe that we have so much stuff. I moved it from one room to the next with Emma Kate and did sort through some of it, but now it has to really be sorted through. I am looking forward to finishing that up and getting all the baby stuff in that room. Then I will really feel like we are this far along in the pregnancy. I guess I am in denial for the time being, ha!



I am feeling pretty good. Still having the hip and groin pain and have started to get out of breath when going upstairs. My office and Emma Kate's playroom are upstairs, so I have to venture up in that direction pretty often, but I guess I need the exercise. Speaking of that, I am so much bigger this time. Or at least I feel like I am. I think it is easy to feel pregnant and big when you are 1) Going through pregnancy in the hottest months (and here is SC it has been in the upper 90's- 100's!) and 2) Carrying a toddler around along with that new belly is quite an interesting thing to do. Emma Kate loves to be held and we are working on that, but I dont want to deny her too much and have her feel "left out." Afterall, she is still our baby!




I have been wanting water to drink which has been making the consumption of it a bit easier. I could also use either a glass of wine or an ice cold beer right about now. I guess its the hot summer months that are making me want something like that to drink. As far as food goes, I will eat pretty much anything. I am always hungry and have been trying to eat healthy stuff when I have a "need" for food, but that is not always the case. I go back to the doctor in a few weeks for my glucose test, so hopefully I will pass. We shall see.




We are about to take our family vacation, so be on the look out for our sweet girl in some new photos! We are all so excited. It will be our last family vacation as a family of three.


No comments: