Tuesday, April 12, 2011

M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E!

Well, we did it! We ordered our tickets to Disney on Ice. I am slightly nervous about it since it will be towards Emma Kate's bed time. The good news is, the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse cartoon keeps her pretty occupied, so hopefully this will too. I know that a 2 year old is a bit young, but with Minnie being one of her favorites, I felt like this was a great idea and a good, early Easter present. I asked her if she wanted to see Mickey skate on some ice. She said "No, mommy. I want to see Minnie skate on some ice." This girl cracks me up on a daily basis! I will update with how things go and hopefully will have some pictures to go along with it. Wish us luck!


Your prediction- Which face will Emma Kate give at Disney on Ice:

1) Her crying, pitiful, temper tantrum face





2) Her sweet, loving, ready-to-go face









1 comment:

Jenifer said...

My little guy would love this. what a great gift.