Saturday, April 30, 2011

16 weeks!

We are at 16 weeks. I go on Monday for a regular check-up and we get to schedule our gender ultrasound/ appt! Yay, I could not be more excited.

Today we have been cleaning out Emma Kate's bags, shoes that dont fit and trying to sort through all of her toys. Last night I did the same thing in my room. I am just tired of looking at all the clothes that I love that I cannot wear all summer, so instead, I am just packing them away.


I tried Emma Kate's bathing suit on her today and she looks so cute in it. Have any of you been able to find cute pregnancy bathing suits? I will be on that mission because we live next door to our in-laws and they have a pool, so I look forward to cooling off this summer.

Hope you are all having a good weekend! We are certainly enjoying ours!


No comments: