Thursday, January 20, 2011

Crazy Love

No, not the love that you have for your husband or child....No, this type of love is intended to be much more than that. It is the love of our heavenly father.

With the love season on its way (Valentine's Day), I felt it would be a nice time to talk about a new study we are about to start in my Women's Group called Crazy Love. I am super excited because I got a new kindle for my birthday and decided that I would purchase this book before I even knew that would be our next study.



It has really given me a different perspective on things. I am looking forward to finding out more about this crazy, relentless, all powerful love for God. The past couple of months (before I made my New Years Resolutions) I had been very selfish about many things. I was taking too much time for myself, worrying about things and running to anyone and everyone but God to help me through the problem. I am taking this year as a time to recollect and make changes. I want to be a good wife, mommy, daughter, sister, friend, cousin- you get the idea. I want to be the person that God intended on me being. If you are looking for a good read, check it out. So far, it has been life changing!



A look at Emma Kate and mommy just having some afternoon fun!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you. How I wish we lived closer and I would love to be a part of your woman's group. Looking for one on my side of town so I to can find that ultimate satisfaction with my life. Love you and keep doing an incredible job.