Sunday, July 11, 2010

We Did It!

I have been missing for a while because I have actually been more productive. I have been re-decorating the house and keeping track with exercising. I painted the bathroom and then Jerry and I hung pictures and put out new rugs. I have been running on the elliptical due to not being able to stand the heat outside and I feel so much better!

The GAMECOCKS finally got a much deserved National Championship Title for Baseball!! YAY! GOOO COCKS! We hail thee Carolina and sing thy high praise....!! I have never been so proud to sing my alma mater!


We were at a friends house watching the game and celebrating his birthday. Emma Kate had to stay up very late, but I think she caught up the next couple of days on her sleep because she took a 4 hr nap and then another 2 hr nap and then slept like normal (about 12 hrs) that next night! WOW! We wore the girl out, but who knows if we will ever get a national title again :)




(must read to daddy while discussing a national title!)