Sunday, June 27, 2010

Cute as a Button!

Emma Kate cracks me up. She really makes me laugh several times a day just by the cute and silly things that she says. She knows that she can get cookies at church because if you agree on being a server before/ after the service, you can bring homemade items and I always get her one to take back to the nursery. When I walk in to pick her up, she will say "cookie." She is just precious!

We have had a nice weekend. We are so proud of our gamecocks!! I cannot believe that we are actually going to play for a National Championship Title! Even if we don't win, I am so super proud of how far we have come! Goo gamecocks!



We had friends over to watch the game. Emma Kate just loves "playing" with our friends. She always walks over to her books and brings one to someone to read to her and then she will tell them "read."

My mom got her this cute little dress that she is wearing. I thought she was so adorable in it that I tried to get a picture of her. Boy is it tough trying to get a good shot of a toddler! These were the best I could get.



I have pretty much finished organizing upstairs and am now working on the guest bedroom. We are also starting to change all the comforters, shower curtains, etc, so I am staying busy around the house. Of course my little helper is really a big help too. Y'all try to stay cool in this HEAT!





1 comment:

The Steens said...

I love her dress!! so cute!