Friday, July 30, 2010

18 Months!

Thursday, I had the afternoon off work to take Emma Kate to the pediatrician for her 18 month (on July 18th) well check-up.

Here are the stats:
24.2 lbs- 50th percentile
31 inches- 35th percentile
18 3/4 - head circumference- 80th percentile

Emma Kate is really doing all sorts of things now.

She uses pretty much any word she wants and is starting to put words together like "mommy, read." and "up, mommy" and "key, lock" She will take keys over to doors ( like in my moms office ) and try locking the door.

She is hilarious.

She is messy, but a neat freak. Let me explain. She pulls all of her toys out and randomly scatters them, but if she drops food or something on the floor, she says "uh-oh, dirty" and then wipes it up or puts it in the trashcan while saying "trash."

She runs, dances, climbs, giggles, laughs, smiles with all of her pretty teeth showing.

There are so many things that she is doing now. I am going to try to update with some pictures, but we are about to go to the beach for vacation, so I need to clean house, pack and get ready for a wedding we have to go to this weekend.

We have not fallen off the face of earth. We have just been VERY BUSY!!


1 comment:

Jenifer said...

Oh good. I was wondering where that sweetie has been? Emma Kate, is such a sweetie. She sounds like so much fun.

And I love the way Ian says "dir-ty, ewww."