Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Sweet Treats



A few weeks ago, Emma Kate was sick with a fever. I tried to "wait it out" but I noticed that she wasn't eating well and that is not like her. Turns out, I took her to the doctor and she had strep throat. I stayed home with her to help her get better and we tried these yummy treats. I saw them on Sherri's blog and ironically my mom picked them up for us and Emma Kate LOVED them! I bet it felt so good on her little throat. I used to get strep all the time and it hurts. My poor baby!



We sure are happy that she is feeling better! It is nice to have her sweet, funny self back!




2 comments:

Jenifer said...

What kind of treats are those? Glad she is feeling better.

Jenn said...

Hey Jenifer-
They are slow melting mini pops! They are just like popsicles, but they are smaller and melt slower. Perfect for the little ones!