Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!!

Yep, two posts in one day! Looks like someone is learning a bit more about time management....well, sort of. Next week, I am sure I will be stressed again, but this is the weekend.

Anyway, today was a nice Father's Day. This morning, we went to church and had a really nice service about What Your Child Needs. Then, Emma Kate watched daddy cut the grass with the tractor and just had to go for a "ride." She had an almost 4 hour??? nap and then watched daddy open his presents.




I am so thankful to have been blessed with such a wonderful husband and he is a great daddy! He is an amazing provider and takes such good care of me and our daughter. It is amazing to watch the things he does with our sweet girl and when they laugh together, it melts my heart.

Emma Kate and I went to visit my dad. She got to sit on the front porch with him and watched him open his presents too. My dad is such an amazing man. He has always had the most kind heart and loves to help others. He would give the shirt off his back if he needed to. I love that about him. I hope that I can be more like him where I will want to do more for others and not be so selfish.



This evening, we watched the USC baseball game, had dinner and Emma Kate got to see her first rainbow outside. What a pleasant day! Happy Father's day!!



No comments: