Sunday, June 20, 2010

Blog Changes

Ok girls! I need your help. I dont really have time to fool around with templates, backgrounds and all that jazz, so I wanted to see what you do to change up your blog? Do you pay someone to do it or do you do it yourself?

I will try and get back before the weekend is over. Right now, I am off to bed. Little Emma Kate helped me to organize the kitchen today and she even "cooked" at her kitchen so I could get some things done. She also "swept" the floors and helped me put the mats back down. What a sweety! I love this little girl so much :)



2 comments:

L said...

I was wondering the same thing. SO many people have super neat blogs.

Jenn said...

Hey girl! I have not been able to get into your blog. How have you been??