Monday, May 10, 2010

Sunny Days!

Emma Kate and I went to a birthday party of one of the kids that I work with. He turned 5, so that means it was a very bittersweet moment because I wont get to work with him anymore since his case will close. He and his family feel like part of my own. They are just amazing and this little boy has grown so much since I started working with him which was right when he turned 2. After three years of changes, it was fun to meet his extended family and show off Emma Kate! It was such a pretty day and the party was on the lake. Just beautiful!



The cutest part was that they made capes. It was so sweet because she actually kept hers on. I dont think she even took it off until I bathed her that night. I think I posted about this, but I dont think I posted the pictures and you HAVE GOT to see the pictures. She saw, "MoMo" (Elmo) and "Meow" (Hello Kitty) and got so excited. We put those felt stickers on the cape and then "tar" (star) and heart which she didn't attempt to say. She loves elmo and she really likes cats, dogs or any animal for that matter. She likes to make the sounds that they make too.


I hope everyone enjoyed their Mother's Day! I had the day off today and will return back to work tomorrow. I hope to post again this week, so stay tuned to hear about more of Emma Kate!



No comments: