Sunday, May 16, 2010

Show Us Your Life: Books

Show Us Your Life with Kelly's Korner

Kelly over at Kelly's Korner has another great week planned. This week is about your favorite book or your favorite children's book, etc. I LOVE BOOKS! I have always loved books and I think that Emma Kate is a huge fan as well. She will just sit down and curl up to a good book while saying words of the pictures that she sees. I know that she gets part of this because I read to her all the time and have ever since I was pregnant. Here are a few of my fav's.


I love Jennifer Weiner, so pretty much any of her books.

This was also one of my favorites!


I have not seen the movie yet, but I loved the book. I am one of those that will read the book and then watch the movie. I cant do it the other way around!

I also liked this book, but it was more of a bible study book.



As far as CHILDRENS BOOKS, I really like Sandra Boynton and Emma Kate loves her!

Emma Kate has always been fascinated over this one, Pajama Time.



I love when I find extra time to read. Mostly that is either before I go to bed or while Emma Kate is sleeping. As a matter of fact, I am going to go curl up to a good book right now! Happy Reading :)

1 comment:

Mary Elizabeth said...

Hi!! Darling blog!! I love Sandra Boynton's books - I read them to my children all the time!!
Stopping by and following from Kelly's Korner link party!!
Have a great week!