Wednesday, December 30, 2009

One more day!

We have a huge audit coming up AGAIN?! Can a girl get a break? Really, it is so stressful knowing that people are going to be sifting through my charts! I try and make them perfect, but I am human and I do make mistakes. I have Thursday and Friday off of work, but not really. We find out which charts are being audited on Thursday, and well, that means I am still working. So, the reason for all this chatter is to tell you that if you dont see me on here for a few days, you know why!

I leave you with a cute picture of our first "baby" Isabelle, most known as Belle or Belle Belle and our beaUtiful Emma Kate :) In case I dont come back before then, Happy New Year and I will see you guys next year (wink, wink)



**UPDATE on Ball PIT*** I already returned it thinking I could just exchange it, so I dont even have it to patch it up! :(

1 comment:

Jenifer said...

We got ian a ball pit too. He loves it. Bummer yours had a hole in it. Ours came with a patch just in case.