We went and had some more professional photos done. I have the cutest, happiest little girl. She was so sweet during the photo session. The photographer was just eating it up. In the words of Stevie Wonder:
Isn't she lovely
Isn't she wonderful
Isn't she precious
Isn't she pretty Truly the angel's best Boy, I'm so happy We have been heaven blessed I can't believe what God has done Through us he's given life to one But isn't she lovely made from love
I had the new pictures done at Potrait Innovations at Village at Sandhills. They did a really good job. The photographer that I had did a great job getting Emma Kate to smile. It is always hard for me to catch her smiles ;)
Steph-I did get them on CD. Really? You can do that? That is awesome. Do you do photo shoots for family photos? I was thinking about doing something fun? Let me know!
10 comments:
Just plain ADORABLE! : )
Love the new pictures. Where did you have them done?
I had the new pictures done at Potrait Innovations at Village at Sandhills. They did a really good job. The photographer that I had did a great job getting Emma Kate to smile. It is always hard for me to catch her smiles ;)
I love the patriotic one with the flag. Too cute!
Just precious! Those cheeks are to die for! I am terrible about getting pics made but really need to soon!!
Did you get the pictures on CD? If so, if you want I can make them black and white or do some other effects on them with Photoshop if you want me too.
Steph-I did get them on CD. Really? You can do that? That is awesome. Do you do photo shoots for family photos? I was thinking about doing something fun? Let me know!
Love the pictures! And she is getting so chubby I love it!
These pictures are amazing!! She is the cutest little girl!!
These pictures are adorable! She is a doll!!!
Post a Comment