Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Just The Right Thing To Get The Stain Out...

I have no idea what to do, but I had planned to use some of Emma Kate's clothes for our second baby (if we have a girl for most of them, but we have lots of generic stuff too). Who knows when that will be because we are really enjoying Emma Kate right now, but anyway, on to the reason for the post. How on earth do you get stains out? Emma Kate's reflux has made for many spit-up on outfits. Needless to say, I have been putting dreft stain spray on everything, but just realized that some of her clothes that may be ruined have happened while she is at the in-laws. I am going to leave them some stain spray, but the clothes sit all day long and then when I spray them at night, it isnt good enough. The stain already sits in, boo! Does anyone know how to get stains out of an already washed outfit? Thanks for any advice. This doesnt have to be just baby stains. Tell me what you have been able to get back to normal! Here is a cute picture from her first week or two home just to take a look at while you are thinking of ways to remove stains. Have a great night!

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

I use OxyClean for baby stains, and used it a few times on already washed clothes. I used the Oxy Clean Baby that was powder in a plastic bucket!
Good luck!