I was not really sure where the saying "sleeping like a baby" comes from because in case you arent aware, babies are up every couple of hours. Well, I have finally started understanding what that saying means because my little Emma Kate slept from 10pm until 6:45am! Then, she got up to eat and had her diaper changed and went back to sleep until 9:30 this morning! Wow, we have such a good baby. I am so proud of her. She doesnt really do long naps during the day. She is more of a cat napper, which is fine by me because it gives me more time to spend with her and teach her things. She will sleep 30 minutes here and there and sometimes will sleep for an hour.
On another note, since this blog is sort of like the journal of Emma Kate, I may do two posts here and there so that I can keep up with things like when she is sleeping at longer intervals and so on. Either I will do two posts, or it will be a sort of long one, but not all the time. Well, next week is my last week as a stay at home mommy and I am so upset. I DO NOT want to leave my baby. I will write about it in one of my next blogs. Have a great day and a wonderful weekend!














2 comments:
You are so lucky! She's a natural sleeper :) I know you're upset about returning to work. You'll be in my thoughts next week! It's hard, but you really appreciate the time you have in the evenings and weekends. Good luck!
You can do it! I can't tell you that it is easy to go back to work, but it will get easier with time! I talk about Lucas to anyone who will listen- and that helps! Still, picking him up is the best part of my day! And the time we have together at night is priceless to me!
I'll be thining of you guys when you go back to work!
Post a Comment