Monday, April 6, 2009

Shhh, Don't Tell Anyone...

Ok, so I decided to update real fast to let everyone know that we have gone about 3 or 4 nights without our colic spell. WE are SO ExCiTeD!! It doesn't mean that it is over, but it is a start!



In other news, we attended the same church again this week and were a part of a very unique sermon on The Lords Supper. I have also heard that the Childrens Ministry is wonderful, but so far Emma Kate has just stayed with me! I am not ready to turn her over, but apparently you get a number and so does she and if you are needed throughout church, your number will post on the screen to let you know. That is pretty neat. I would be so embarrassed, though, if her number came flashing on the screen. Very good to know that for security reasons, Emma Kate and I would need to have matching numbers!

4 more days as a stay at home mom....so sad!

No comments: