Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Happy Easter...a little Late!



We had a great Easter, but since I was so worried about starting back to work, I did not have a chance to post about it. Jerry had to work on Easter Sunday, but we got up extra early so that Emma Kate could enjoy her basket that the Easter bunny brought to her. It was really cute to see her expression and although she didnt seem to really understand, it was still a sweet moment.


I never post pictures of Emma Kate being dirty, but she had just spit up a bit (that terrible reflux!) and I had to get a shot of her sitting beside her basket! So here it is, dirtyness (made that word up) and all :)

We went to church services that morning and attended the same church that we have been going to. So far, we really like it there and have not had much of a reason to try other churches yet. Emma Kate did really well during the service, but there was a brief moment when she started to get a bit fussy. Jarrett, my brother, took her out to calm her down. I think he secretly just wanted a reason to have her all to himself. It was too cute because he was able to calm her down and was just thrilled to pieces that he did it my himself! After church we went to my parents for Easter lunch and had a nice day with the family. Later on, Jerry and I took Emma Kate over to his parents so that they could see the little one on Easter day. Although it was a busy day, we enjoyed every moment and are so thankful to have celebrated the day that He has Risen!

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Cute pictures! I'm glad y'all had a great Easter. I love the bunny ears!! Emma Kate is so strong - I can't believe she's already sitting so well in her Bumbo chair.