Thursday, March 26, 2009

Sleepy Thursday

Well, we are down to two weeks and two days left of maternity leave. Boo! Little Emma Kate has been sleeping anywhere from 8:30pm-5 or 6am and at the latest will go down at 10pm. This has been great and I didnt realize how much I had missed the sleep. UNTIL. last. night. She went down at 8:30 with our normal routine and everything and then she was up at 2am (not to eat nor be changed, she was just UP?) Then the rest of the night she just kept grunting and making these sweet little noises. It did keep me up the whole night and today the result is that I am sleeping every chance that I get. I just feel like with tossing and turning and hearing her all night that no rest was gotten. Anyway, I hope everyone is enjoying their week. I leave you with a picture of Emma Kate napping or shall I say, falling asleep...she does this with her eyes sometimes and it is kind of creepy, but she is so cute that I dont let it bother me :)



**Update** How is it that I have been SUPER tired all day long and when I finally get the little sweetie down for the night and floss and brush my teeth and get ready for bed myself, I am up trying to figure out why I cant fall asleep! I think it must be everything running through my mind like going back to work and figuring out nap schedules!

No comments: