So last night, Jerry, Emma Kate and I were all sitting in the living room after I made some Rice Krispy Treats. I had Emma Kate sitting on her blanket and boppy, a place she really likes to hang out. I looked over at her and she was staring at me. It was so cute. I decided to stick my tongue out at her and holy cow! She stuck her tongue back out at me. I told Jerry and he told me to do it again so I did. She did it again. Then, he told me that it was probably coincidence (which it probably was), but I waited a few minutes and did it again and Jerry and I just started laughing out loud because she did it back to me again. What a sweet baby. We are having so much fun with her already. While I dont have a picture of her sticking out her tongue, I hope you enjoyed the rest!
Movie Review: You, Me & Tuscany
4 months ago














No comments:
Post a Comment