Well, I felt like I would want to know this in a few short months, so I am going to go ahead and post some of my end of pregnancy symptoms. Currently, I have been SUPER busy with work so I am slightly stressed, but not to the point where I am freaking out or anything. I am just trying to get everything done so that all my cases being transferred to other EI's is a smooth transition. As far as baby symptoms go..My stomach has been feeling pretty tight and I have been crampy. It feels like menstrual cramps. My back has been hurting pretty terribly as well. The swelling is starting to get worse. I can make indentations in my legs and the socks always leave marks on my legs. I have been nesting like crazy trying to get everything done around the house. We really want all of our home projects to be complete and who knew that we would start half of them at 9 months pregnant?! Haha. Just like us to do something that insane. The kitchen is almost complete. The living room is finished (we have not started the paint in there yet) as far as new couch, end tables, coffee table and decorations (ok, so maybe I want new mirror and pictures, but that will have to wait). As soon as we get the last minute touches done to the kitchen, then we can put everything in place and I will post pics :) I am tired- that is another symptom. My body just feels worn out and a little helpless. I have never been dependent on anyone in my life, but my wonderful husband has been so helpful during this last part of this pregnancy. I cant bend over anymore. I have a really hard time rolling over in the bed. I have a hard time getting myself out of the couch or a chair or out of the floor. I am still so happy and I feel like this is the best time of my life although I know I have so much more to look forward to once she is here! We just cant wait!!!!
American Idol is back on and we are going to go watch that, so I am off for now. I dont know how many more nights I will have of getting to watch what I want when I want. 12 more days until my due date?!
Movie Review: You, Me & Tuscany
4 months ago














1 comment:
You are getting so close!! I can't believe you only have 12 more days until your due date, that is unbelievably exciting.
Post a Comment