Friday, January 2, 2009

Dinner Date!

Jerry and I had a dinner date tonight and I thought I would post about this because I was just excited to have another one because who knows when or if we will have many of those "alone" once Emma is here. It was nice and relaxing- just what I needed because my back has been killing me the past couple of days. Also, we went looking around at some furniture. Jerry hates our couch. He says it isn't comfortable and he wants to recline. We need a new dining table, so we checked those out too. We shall see what is in store for us in 2009 with furniture. In case you don't know, Jerry and I are both tightwads and don't really spend money too much. So when we do, it is quite a shock. I am not saying that we are getting this furniture, just that it was fun to look at everything :) Well, I am off to watch more football! It may be a while before we get to see much more of football and it is nice to see teams win since we were obviously horrible in the bowl game yesterday! I do have more pics....I will post them eventually :)

1 comment:

LuLu said...

Good call on the date night, Brian and I just went to a movie yesterday to try and take advantage in this last month and a half.
Happy furniture shopping!