Wow, so we have started thinking of things to register for (ok, let me say that
I have started to think of things to register for). Jerry doesnt like registries and says that we should be able to purchase our own things, but since I know that I am having at least two and maybe three baby showers, I am going to register because that is what people expect :) Anyway, for those readers that have babies already, or even those that are big time planners and have done your research, please give me some ideas of things that you really feel are necessary for a first time mom. I want to make sure that we cover all our bases! Thank you so much for all the help. I want to hear from everyone. I know there are lots of readers out there that dont provide much input, so now is your chance :) Thanks for the help guys! We plan to register at Babies R Us and Target and not sure if there will be anywhere else....
Here are some pictures of Jerry and I from our cruise "babymoon" vacation.

This is us just hanging out.

This is of us being silly in our room on the babymoon. I cant tell, but are his eyes even open?
1 comment:
Those are the places that we are registering at too!
I wish I knew all the things we needed. Target and Babies R Us provide a check list for you which can be helpful. I hear onesies are a must so we registered for some of those, also lots of the sleepers with zippers and snaps to make changing diapers easier. Diaper Champ is a good one for a diaper system. Hmmm, what else...bouncers, swings, a mirror to put in front of the car seat so you can see the baby when he/she is facing backwards. Hope that helps, I'm still trying to figure it all out too!
Post a Comment