Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Monthly Visit

Today we had our monthly visit. Everything seems to look great. I am measuring right at 23 weeks and am doing well with weight. I didnt gain any this time, which I found very odd because I feel like I can see the belly more, but I guess the weight is just shifting. I have gained about 10 pounds so far and the normal limits are between 25- 35 lbs, so hopefully we can stay within that range, for the sake of my back and the weight coming off after she is here! The heart rate was in the 140-150's so that is good news too. She was either hicupping or kicking the doppler during the visit. The nurse heard it and so did I. She was a little concerned with it being something else, so we had the doctor listen as well, but she wasnt doing it anymore. She said that she must have been hicupping or kicking the doppler and then said "She is a mover!" She was moving all over the place and the doctor was having a time hearing the heart because she was moving so much. Aw, our little active baby :) The AFP results came back and were negative. Next visit, we have the glorious glucose test, ew. I will follow up on that in a few weeks. I have officially met all the doctors in the practice and am happy with them all :)

No comments: