Monday, June 10, 2013

Working 9-5

If I had a regularly scheduled job from 9-5, there may be days when I would appreciate it because once work would be over at 5, it would be done.

I do enjoy my job.  I just have really odd hours, so sometimes I get really tired at night when I am still working after playing with the girls, feeding them, bathing them, saying prayers and putting them to bed.  You know, being a mom.  I've had to increase my coffee intake to keep up with everything.



The past two weeks have been pretty stressful and last weekend was VERY busy, so I am thankful that after this week and with Father's Day coming up, things will slow down a bit. It will be sad since we won't be able to celebrate my dad, here on earth, but it will be nice to enjoy time with my husband.  I found this cute printable from Amy's Blog.  I am so excited to get to use it with the girls!


What are your plans for the weekend?  How will you be celebrating Father's Day?

No comments: