Friday, May 31, 2013

Midweek Randoms - a little late

Hi everyone.  Megan over at In This Wonderful Life is doing a link-up and I decided to join in....even if I am a little late.


  •  Coconut Mocha Coffee By: Donut Shop
 I just picked this coffee up at Target and I LOVE it for the summer.  I also got the sugar-free coconut syrup to go with it and it definitely helps to add a bit of flavor.  Yum!
  •  LOFT Necklace
I got this necklace from LOFT the other day and it was only $8!  What a steal!


  • To-Do List Notepad from Target
 I got this to-do list from Target in the $1 section!  I love it!

 






  • Beth Moore Devotional
I got this devotional a few years ago at a Christian Bookstore for 
 like $3and I love it! If you have never been to one of her conventions, GO!




No comments: