Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Exhausted!

I have been trying so hard to get our upstairs room organized. You may be thinking, "Why on earth is that such a big deal," but the reason why is because I "work from home" (not really- I do home visits at homes or daycares with kids with developmental delays or special needs which takes all day and then paperwork at home at night/ scheduled paperwork day), so I have to have my office upstairs, Emma Kate needs a playroom and we have furniture (as in old living room furniture) that I am not ready to part with because of the BIG remodeling we will be doing in the future. So basically, a bunch of stuff has to fit in one room. It has been a major task. I am tired of not being able to find things and I used to be so organized (before having a busy toddler) so I am determined to get things back to "normal." We will see how that goes.


Why have you been hiding this ketchup stuff? It is GREAT!


Along with that big task on my hands, we are also re-doing the guest bedroom. I have changed the comforter, need to get curtains and need to paint. Not to mention all of the random things that were in Emma Kate's room before she was born (her room was the guest bedroom and the guest bedroom was my office) are now in that room. Whew! See what I mean. It makes me crazy just typing it.

Anyway, in other news, I tried on a few pairs of shorts today and oh my! I felt so large and not so much in charge. I need a diet. (Wait- are you wanting to know how the running is going...well, let's just say that I get VERY lazy when it is 100 degrees outside!! It is non-existent and I am really trying to pump myself up to at least get on the elliptical) I need some new healthy ideas. I have never been much of a healthy eater, so I need your help! Please send me some ideas of things that are good for you to eat. You can put it in the comments or email me at mrsfootball79@yahoo.com. Mostly, I need lunch ideas. It would help to make it toddler friendly so that Emma Kate and I can enjoy the same things for lunch. Thanks in advance and hope you guys are enjoying your night! I am about to get in bed...what a long, HOT day!



Oh, come on. Just eat what you want! I do and look at my cute figure!



1 comment:

Leanne said...

Hi Jenn! We have a lot of chicken wraps at our house. I cook a batch of chicken up early in the week and use that for various lunch items. We'll have a chicken wrap, or chicken quesadilla with lots of veggies or sometimes I even put the chicken in a salad. I always try to have some sort of salad with at least one of my meals and a fruit or veggie with the others. I've also been drinking lots of water and that has really helped curb my hunger. As for working out, I hear ya about the heat! I've been running on our treadmill and doing the 30 Day Shred. I would totally recommend the 30 Day Shred if you don't already have it- it is only a 20 minute workout! You can squeeze it in anytime! Good luck and if I think of other meals, I'll e-mail you!