Yes, I am a little late on this, but I am not one to be on time with things. I am working on that. Anyway, I wanted to be a part of Kelly's Friday posts which is baby showers this week. I had three baby showers. The first was done by my cousin and aunts,(two of who you can see in the picture above) the second by the ladies I work with and the third by my best friend and her mama. They were all so beautiful and everyone really took the time to get creative.
This was the pretty cake. The food that was served was a combination of things such as pasta salad (it is my favorite) little smokies, cake, chocolate fountain with fruit and tons of other finger foods. Just delicious!
This next one was one of the game tables
Here are some shots from the shower that my best friend and her mama gave me. I thought it was so sweet that Bridget is turning into the crafty mama. She is sewing now and made these!
This is Bridget and her mama during the last month that I was pregnant.
I hope you enjoyed my days as much as I did!














1 comment:
So cute! I remember seeing pics of these but it's always great to look back at. And, again, love the watermelon fruit bowl! :)
Post a Comment